This bunker had been siting around as an unfinished terrain piece for quite awhile so I decided that it needed to be finished. The bunker is made of foamboard and photo matting.
I applied a textured paint to the whole of the bunker to make it look like concrete.
I then drybrushed it with a light grey to bring out the texture.
After that I applied an Imperial Aquila using tweezers and a sponge.
I then applied a black wash to the bunker to tone it down.
To finish I added a brown wash to the bunker, and a rust wash in random spots to make the bunker less monotone.
This is the final product:
Until next time,